Speed Post Tracking
Speed post service is a unique service started by the government of India. Over the years, the name of India speed post has literally turned in to a brand of trust and confidence. The department of post, for the first time in India, began this service to make deliveries of letters, documents, and parcels within a time frame of 24 hours. The next advantage is the rates for this service were fixed uniformly for sending letters and parcels throughout India. With the launching of the website by the department of post, modern facility of tracking has been introduced to enable you to get the latest updates about deliveries of your consignments.
Even though there are number of private sectors player like Trackon Courier, Blue Dart Express, Shree Maruti Courier, but still the India Speed Post is holding the top position. Let’s check how to inquire speed post parcel online and sms below.
Other features of Speed Post service
- The department of post makes its best efforts to deliver the letters and parcels within 24-48 hours.
- At the main post offices, you can send speed post couriers up to five pm, while at the sub-post offices, this service remains functional up to 2 pm.
- At the post offices of the railways, the services for speedpost are extended for 24×7 throughout the year.
- In a new but unique move, speed post money order services have also been launched to send money at the fastest speed without delay.
- You can now do online tracking and account management for the speed post service.
How to check Speed post tracking online?
a) First of all log on to this page and fill in your consignment number and then click on “go” next to get the correct status of your booking.
b) The second option is to Type SP<space>Speed Post number and send to 55352 from your mobile phone. You will get your updated status of your speed post within a short time.