K Line Container Tracking
As you know Kline is a joint collaboration between Japanese multi-national Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd and Indian Shipping giant, United Liner Agencies of India (PVT) Ltd and the company can literally be described as a trendsetter in giving modern services in shipping and container services. Presently, it has based its headquarters at Mumbai and it has spread its business throughout the world. Besides this, it operates through an impressive network of branches and agents in India. It gives very safe, economical, and best type of services for liner, containerized, bulk RORO (PCC, Oil, and LNG sectors.
Highlights of its services
- It gives different types of containers according the size of your cargo.
- It has in its fold ‘bulk carrier’ service that gives shifting of cargo, containing raw-materials or feedstock, which are in great demand from the industries.
- It has differently sized carriers for transportation of cars. It is a pioneer in this type of service. For years, it has served efficiently in the export and import of cars for decades.
How can you book your cargo in its Containers?
- First of all, you need to know what would be the price, if you want to book your cargo. Log on to this URL and click on the ‘enquiry’. Ask for information about the rate by clicking on the ‘rate request’. Fill up the web-form with all the details and at length, click on the ‘submit’ button below.
- On the right side of the web-page, click on the ‘IVRS’ facility and take the numbers. Ring the number to get the data for your container booking.
How K Line Container tracking works?
Fill up the B/L number, container number, or your booking number in the box mentioned below and then click on ‘track container’ at the end. You will get your status.