Hanjin Shipping Container Tracking
Literally speaking, Hanjin Shipping is the official flagship company of Korea, when it comes to excellence in service in shipping. The facts are it is the largest in Korea and one of the biggest shipping conglomerates in the world. It operates through 60 liner and tramper services in the world. It transports an overwhelming 100 million tons of cargo throughout the world. It has with it 200 container-ships along with bulk and LNG carriers. It has employed more than 6000 employees around the globe, who work dedicatedly to deliver the cargo in time with speed. It has engaged all the Eco-friendly methods to save the environment from any related damage from its operations.
Major services in its range
- It has taken freight forwarding, contract logistics, project cargo, and IT service under its 3PL services.
- The container services engaged by it have multiple types of services, such as reeter cargo, dangerous cargo, and oversize cargo services.
- It has categorized heavy services under the ‘BULK’ services, such as tramper service, tanker service, and dedicated services. All are meant for carrying heavy, over-sized bulky products through containers.
- It has dedicated terminals to take care of the goods and cargo at the dockyards and ports.
- It has also engaged its e-service webpage, where you can login with your ‘username’ and ‘password’ and have the track of the things, which you have sent through its liners.
Tracking of Hanjin Container – an easy process
Log on to the Hanjin Shipping official website here and enter your B/L number, container number, OR purchase order number as shown below:
And then click on the ‘track’ button. You will get the updated status immediately.